Noodles is a food item in Fallout: New Vegas.
Noodles restore some Hit Points, but also give a small amount of radiation. In Hardcore mode, they drop Starvation by a small amount.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-30 Starvation |
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-35 Starvation |
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-40 Starvation |
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-45 Starvation |
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-50 Starvation |
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-55 Starvation |
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation |
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-65 Starvation |
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation |
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-75 Starvation |
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Some can be found in the pantry of the Ultra-Luxe's kitchen.
- One can be found in the room with bark scorpions and the dead wastelander in El Rey Motel.
- One is upstairs in Mick & Ralph's on Mick's desk.
- One is located on the table with the Ham radio in the prison building where Raul sits.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.