Nipton Road reststop
Rest Stop's interior
The Nipton Road reststop is a location in the Mojave Wasteland. It is located on the junction of highway 15 and the 164, south of Primm and the Nevada Highway Patrol station. It is the location of Mayor Steyn's secret stash, mentioned in his journal entry 2/2 and on the terminal in his office in Nipton Hall.
It includes the Nipton Road general store, a destroyed house to the south and an inaccessible house to the north. The area is infested with several radscorpions of various sizes.
Inside the store:
- A Pugilism Illustrated skill book, on the wooden shelf closest to the cash register.
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap between some regular caps on the counter behind the cash register.
- Mayor Steyn's journal 2/2, on the counter next the cash register
- Outside, there is a garage with the text "Where's New Canaan, anyway?" The text refers to the city of New Canaan mentioned in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
- A dead Bright Follower can be found lying next to the gas station advertisement.
The Nipton Road reststop appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.