Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Nipton Road reststop is a location in the Mojave Wasteland. It is located on the junction of highway 15 and the 164, south of Primm and the Nevada Highway Patrol station. It is the location of Mayor Steyn's secret stash, mentioned in his journal entry 2/2 and on the terminal in his office in Nipton Hall.
It includes the Nipton Road general store, a destroyed house to the south and an inaccessible house to the north. The area is infested with several radscorpions of various sizes, most typically 3 or 4 just outside the general store. There are no enemies inside the general store; Mayor Steyn's "secret stash" consists of several sacks and a locked gun cabinet.
Inside the store:
- A Pugilism Illustrated skill book, on the wooden shelf closest to the cash register.
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap between some regular caps on the counter behind the cash register.
- Mayor Steyn's journal 2/2, on the counter between the wall and the cash register
- Outside, there is a garage with the text "Where's New Canaan, anyway?" The text refers to the city of New Canaan mentioned in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
- A dead Bright follower can be found lying next to the gas station advertisement.
The Nipton Road reststop appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.