The Ninth Circle
Well now, lookee here. We got us a smoothskin that I ain't ever seen before. I'm Ahzrukhal, and this... this is the Ninth Circle. Folks got problems, and I got liquor to sell to 'em… well, liquor and a few other pick me ups. You need anything, you just let me know.”— Ahzrukhal
The Ninth Circle consists of a few tables and chairs, along with the bar lined with stools. There is a radio on the bar table and behind the bar are two shelves of alcohol along with plates and utensils, and a fridge to the left of the shelves.
- Ahzrukhal stands behind the bar initially selling alcohol, but he will also sell chems if you ask.
- There is another bar counter to the right of the two shelves, on which sits Ahzrukhal's terminal.
- Ahzrukhal's employee, Charon, stands in the south-eastern corner of the bar.
- The Ninth Circle is located on the upper level of the Underworld concourse.
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: Ahzrukhal is one of the Underworld residents that the player can speak to about Mister Crowley's true intentions.
- Hired Help: a side quest concerning the contract of "employment" for a ghoul named Charon.
The Ninth Circle appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Ninth Circle is a reference to Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy. The first canticle is Inferno, or Hell, which contains nine "circles", each populated by a specific type of sinner. The Ninth Circle is the lowest, final circle of treachery and betrayal.