Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well now, lookee here. We got us a smoothskin that I ain't ever seen before. I'm Ahzrukhal, and this... this is the Ninth Circle. Folks got problems, and I got liquor to sell to 'em… well, liquor and a few other pick me ups. You need anything, you just let me know.”— Ahzrukhal
The Ninth Circle consists of a few tables and chairs, along with the bar lined with stools. There is a radio on the bar table that plays GNR (Unless the player turns it off) and behind the bar are two shelves of alcohol along with plates and utensils, and a fridge to the left of the shelves.
- Ahzrukhal stands behind the bar initially selling alcohol, but he will also sell chems if you ask.
- There is another bar counter to the right of the two shelves, on which sits Ahzrukhal's terminal.
- Ahzrukhal's employee, Charon, stands in the south-eastern corner of the bar.
- The Ninth Circle is located on the upper level of the Underworld concourse.
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: Ahzrukhal is one of the Underworld residents that the player can speak to about Mister Crowley's true intentions.
- Hired Help: a side quest concerning the contract of "employment" for a ghoul named Charon.
The Ninth Circle appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Ninth Circle is a reference to Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy. The first canticle is Inferno, or Hell, which contains nine "circles," each populated by a specific type of sinner. The Ninth Circle is the lowest, final circle of treachery and betrayal.