New Vegas Steel
Inside are two crazed Mister Handies, three Mr Steels, and a dead Fiend member. The computer on the left in the entrance room shows that a factory automation test has been running for 204 years. The Courier has the option of initiating the "Lucky 38 Executive Override" here, although it has no real effect.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the desk downstairs, next to a broken computer terminal.
- 400 units of flamer fuel between the robots and ammunition boxes upstairs.
- The glowing steel is extremely hot and will harm anyone that touches it. Jumping into the slag bucket is an instant death, regardless of Damage Threshold.
- The "Lucky 38 Executive Override" option on the terminal on the second level was originally supposed to be part of the quest The Moon Comes Over the Tower, but that section was cut. See that quest's notes section for details.
- The three Mr. Steels found inside, as well as the fiends, respawn every three game days.
New Vegas Steel appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.