New Vegas Steel
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the desk downstairs, next to a broken computer terminal.
- 400 flamer fuels between the robots and ammunition boxes upstairs.
- The glowing steel is extremely hot and will harm anyone that touches it. Jumping into the slag bucket is an instant kill, regardless of the character's current Damage Threshold.
- The "Lucky 38 Executive Override" option on the terminal on the second level was originally supposed to be part of the quest The Moon Comes Over the Tower, but that section was cut. See that quest's notes section for details.
- A Fiend may be found in the building alive, but with zero health.
- Sometimes, when the building is entered, 2 to 3 Fiends may follow, because New Vegas Steel's location is in Fiend territory.
- The three Mr Steels found inside respawn every three game days.
- The robots don't work and the steel never cools down.
- Killing the crazed Mister Handy robots does not count towards the challenge "Man-Machine Interface", although killing the Mr Steel robots does, since these are based off the Mister Gutsy type.
New Vegas Steel appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.