Fallout: New Vegas locations project
New Vegas Steel
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the desk downstairs (next to a broken computer terminal).
- 400 flamer fuel between the robots and ammunition boxes upstairs.
- The glowing steel is extremely hot and can harm the player if touched. Jumping into the slag bucket is an instant kill, regardless of the player's current Damage Threshold.
- The "Lucky 38 Executive Override" option on the terminal on the second level was originally supposed to be part of The Moon Comes Over the Tower, but that section of the quest was apparently cut. See that quest's notes section for details.
- A Fiend may be found in the building alive, but with zero health.
- Sometimes when entering the building, 2-3 Fiends may appear behind you, because New Vegas Steel's location is in Fiend territory.
- The three Mr Steels found inside respawn every three game days.
- The robots don't work and the steel never cools down.
- Killing the crazed Mister Handy robots does not count towards the achievement "Man-Machine Interface". Killing the Mr Steel robots does, since these are based off the Mister Gutsy type.
New Vegas Steel appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.