Can you help me? I'm looking for my lost virginity.
The prostitutes of New Reno are characters appearing in New Reno in 2241.
Since New Reno is a lawless city, these prostitutes offer their "services" to any traveler/tourist, while the pimps "advertise" them.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Involved in quests:
Effects of player's actionsEdit
If the Chosen One is a Prizefighter, Porn Star, wears power armor or has defeated the Enclave, their dialogue changes.
- They are one of the most comical characters in Fallout 2 and (perhaps) in the series.
- The prostitutes will dislike female Porn Stars. On the other hand, they will like male ones... a lot.
- "My job? I turn boys into MEN."
- "Can you help me? I'm looking for my lost virginity."
- "Wanna pretend we're deathclaws in mating season?"
- "I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it."
- "I'd rather be with Avellone."
- "Yes, they ARE real, and NO, you can't check them."
- "I guarantee I'm better than that Pip Boy attachment you've been using."
- "Forget the slot machines, my payoff is MUCH better."
- "You ain't neverIn-game spelling, punctuation and/or grammar had love 'til you had Reno love."
- "I was with Myron last night. For about five seconds."
- "I need help getting out of this dress."
- "I wish Gen Con took place in some other place."
- "You got the craving, I got the saving."
- "Still don't know why they call it Virgin Street..."
- "Looking for Eden? Right here, honey."
Male slaver quotesEdit
- "Why don't you take me back to your cage, slaver?"
- "You're a frisky slaver, aren't you?"
- "Nasty little crotch cobra you got there, slaver."
Female slaver quotesEdit
- "You make my Geiger counter tick, slaver-girl."
- "Feeling experimental, slaver-girl? Prove it."
- "Where's the fire, slaver-girl?"
- "Getting... weak. Can't... hold out... much longer. Must... have... sex... with you..."
- "Can I have your autograph? On my chest?"
- "Oops. I dropped something in your pants. Let me get it."
- "Mmmm-mmmm. How do you keep so fit?"
- "If it ain't little-miss-porn-star..."
- "Uglier than a brahmin's ass."
- "You are talented as my shoe."
- "Well, if it isn't grand Queen Turd."
- "Want to jump in ring with me, champ?"
- "Need someone to take care of that for you, champ?"
- "You make me weak, you know that?"
- "Look, pal, if you want to do it, you'll have to get outta there; the metal hurts and leaves scars."
- "Is that some new kind of vibrator?"
- "Are you sure you aren't looking for a car wash?"
- "Am I going to need the Jaws of Life to get you outta there?"
- "You must be really afraid of STDs to be in that thing."
- "Kiss me, you Enclave-busting animal."
- "Hey, if you want a freebie after saving the world, I'm sure you can talk me into it..."
- "We miss Tim Cain. He used to cook wonderful bread. Then he would spank us like small children."
- "They were still fighting the WAR? Really! Good thing you wasted those bastards."
- "You are a total badass. I mean, you start from a single spear-chuncking tribal - no offense - and go on to save the world. You kick ass. End of story."
- "New Reno was designed by Chris Avellone and Tom French. Both of them are sexual GODS."
- "You say Locutus served with the Enclave? And I gave that bastard for free!"
- "Tim Cain? Yeah, he's one of my regulars."
- "Tell me everything about your fight with the Enclave."
The New Reno prostitutes only appear in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The prostitutes may mention Gen Con. In real life, Gen Con is a gaming convention.
- STDs, as the prostitutes mention, are sexually transmited diseases.
- Jaws of Life is a saw that is used to rescue people from destroyed cars.
- They will mention AC DC, an Australian rock group.
- They will mention some of Interplay's workers (who worked on Fallout 2):