New Canaan deputy
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Sheriff O'Connor has six deputies (unnamed) who man the gates and watch over the jail house. They are all men dressed in leather armor. They carry .45 revolvers or shotguns, though most of them only have six to ten rounds.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Deal with Marshall: The diplomatic approach to dealing with Marshall is to help him leave New Canaan of his own accord. This could involve either Deception to distract the south gate deputy, allowing Marshall to escape, or Persuasion by convincing the guard to turn a blind eye and let Marshall die in peace.
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - Deputies
- ↑ New Canaan design document/2 - Deal with Marshall
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - NC Outskirts Key
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - NC Union Station Key
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - NC Town Key
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - Overview