Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nevada agave fruits provide a higher health restoration than most consumables from plants though are heavier in comparison, though heavy they do make up for it in value. As all consumables from plants, they can be harvested again from the same location after a period of time.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-12 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-14 Dehydration , -21 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-16 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-18 Dehydration , -27 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-20 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-22 Dehydration , -33 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-24 Dehydration , -36 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-26 Dehydration , -39 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-28 Dehydration , -42 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 8s||-30 Dehydration , -45 Starvation|
- Two plants can be found behind the house across the street from Doc Mitchell's house. These are owned plants, and must be stolen.
- Five plants are around Mesquite Mountains Camp Site down to Nipton Road reststop.
- Three can be found outside of Raul's Shack.
- Three can be found in a small crate northeast of the Mojave Outpost in an open truck.
- Three can be found in the Boomers' mess hall & munitions storage.
- Five can be found north of Griffin Wares sacked caravan.
- Three can be found to the south-southwest of Fields' Shack. The first of these is right by the campfire where two Chem Addicts hang out, the next is southwest of there, and the last is south of that one.
- At least three can be found in the areas surrounding Fisherman's Pride Shack, one of which is close to Camp Golf.
- Four can be found near the southern fence at Nellis Air Force Base, one on the inside near the southeastern corner, one to the northeast of the waste water pond, one on the outside just to the east of the main gate, hidden inside a small bush, and the last on the inside to the west, just before the fence ends at the rocky cliff.
- Two can be found near the Nellis array, one to the north on a hill, and the other to the east by the road. Both are near rocks and are hard to spot.
- Old World Blues (add-on) Dried version, one of the items converted from the seed package near the Dionaea Muscipula.
- Old World Blues (add-on) One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of Field Research, once you have upgraded the Biological research station.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nevada agave fruit has a very similar appearance to agave utahensis (Nevada agave) or aloe vera agave whole.