Nevada agave fruit
Nevada agave fruits provide a higher health restoration than most consumables from plants though are heavier in comparison, though heavy they do make up for it in value. As all consumables from plants, they can be harvested again from the same location after a period of time.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-12 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-14 Dehydration , -21 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-16 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-18 Dehydration , -27 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-20 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-22 Dehydration , -33 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-24 Dehydration , -36 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-26 Dehydration , -39 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-28 Dehydration , -42 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 8s||-30 Dehydration , -45 Starvation|
- Two plants can be found behind the house across the street from Dr. Mitchell's house. These are owned plants, and must be stolen.
- Five plants are around Mesquite Mountains Camp Site down to Nipton Road reststop.
- Three can be found outside of Raul's Shack.
- Three can be found in a small crate northeast of the Mojave Outpost in an open truck.
- Three can be found in the Boomers' mess hall & munitions storage.
- Five can be found north of Griffin Wares Sacked Caravan site.
- Old World Blues (add-on) One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of Field Research, once you have upgraded the Biological research station.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nevada agave fruit has a very similar appearance to agave utahensis (Nevada agave) or aloe vera agave whole.