The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Meet Ness at the Crash Site - The meeting with Ness is a random encounter and therefore can occur anywhere, though it is more likely on roads.
- Opening the hidden compartment before allowing Ness to open it will immediately turn Ness and the other mercenaries hostile and cancel the quest.
- If the secret compartment has already been opened on both flights, Ness will say you've saved her time and that she'll need to find another prospect and just say "See you around." After ending dialogue.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Road leathers||Combat rifle||Stimpak x3
Skylanes cargo key
Ness appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc Ness might get pulled into the "Quick test cell" limbo and will become hostile with other characters in this box with her. Any non-essential NPC may be killed. [verified]
- pc ps4 When helping her clean the plane from monsters, if you leave her waiting to finish a quest then come back later, she will not initiate dialogue again even though the quest marker still marks her supposed location. Pickpocketing and reading Ness' lead note from her may resolve this issue, though this may not work on PC. [verified]
- ps4 pc Ness may become hostile to any nearby settlers and provisioners, making it difficult or impossible to trigger the quest as dialogue cannot be initiated. Since Ness, settlers and provisioners are all essential there will be no casualties, and they may go separate ways after a few minutes. [verified]
- ps4 xboxone If a companion is dismissed at a crash site, the companion may become hostile towards Ness or any of the Gunners nearby. [verified]
- pc Ness may stand a few yards away from the location marker near the crash site and can not be interacted with. It is possible to pickpocket key to loot cargo but no experience will be gained. No Gunners will be present. [verified]