Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Nelson is the son of Malcolm Latimer, a wealthy resident of Diamond City. According to Cooke, the local upper stand bartender, Nelson is a spoiled and arrogant young man that envisions himself as a crime boss, going as far as to make secret and often illegal deals between Cooke and the gangsters of Good Neighbor. It has been stated that Nelson might cut Cooke out of a deal in the near future.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Suspenders and slacks
|10mm pistol||-||Latimer residence key
- During the Diamond City Blues quest he carries a substantial amount of caps, presumably for the chem deal.
- If the player kills Trish and her 3 bodyguards, Nelson will run away from the scene and can still be alive in the Taphouse should he not be harmed. If he lives, his father will not send Triggermen against the player.
- Should he survive, he will automatically tell Marowski about your involvement.
- Should he be killed, his body will not de-spawn and remain in the world.
- Days after being killed his father will confront the player character about the death of his son. The Sole Survivor can admit to it or lie.
- After killing Nelson, Triggermen will spawn in Diamond City and attack the Sole Survivor on sight, shouting phrases like "This is for Nelson Latimer!" (can be stopped by apologizing and paying Nelson's father 2000 caps).
Nelson Latimer appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.