Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are two hangars, the mess hall & munitions storage to the north and the hangar to the south.
- The rebreather can be obtained from Jack during the quest Volare!
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap can be found on a table on the east side of the mess hall.
- Five armor cases containing combat armor and helmets that must be stolen
- A broken missile launcher and a broken grenade rifle can be found on a workbench in the southern most corner of the mess hall & munitions storage. However, they cannot be repaired.
- There is a broken pre-War B-29 bomber in the middle of the hangar where Loyal can be found walking around during the day.
- Some time after completing Volare!, upon returning to the hangar, the Boomers will begin working on restoring the bomber, which has been renamed "Pearl."
- The Boomers working on "Pearl" will use welders. Upon closer inspection (i.e. V.A.T.S.), it appears that the welders are not weapons, nor items, but a part of the Boomers' right arm. This means that either the welders are part of the Boomers' apparel or the welders are tied to the right arm in some other way.
- The Boomers working on "Pearl" are positioned on elevated platforms. These platforms cannot be reached by stairs or ramps. However, the player character can still climb these platforms using nearby objects like barrels. On the platforms the path is obstructed by the plane's wings. One can then jump over the wings, however non-player characters cannot pass.
- There are two nearly identical versions of the hangar in the GECK, the only difference being the unused one does not have the B-29. The reason for there being two is unknown, however it is strange that the B-29 is in the hangar before it is raised from Lake Mead. It may possibly be because Loyal had said that they had found a B-29 in their museum, and that they could use the parts from it.
The Nellis hangars appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
pc After raising the Crashed B-29 in Callville Bay and completing Volare!, the hanger does not update and you can't see the bomber being repaired. This is because Jack or Loyal may have become stuck in the old hangar and don't exit and renter, thus the changes never take place. To fix this, fast-travel to Nellis Hangars and stand outside door (00104a3e) to the hangar. On the console type 'prid ff268' for Jack or 'prid ff26a' for Loyal, then 'moveto player'. Then while still on the console click on the door to the hangar (00104a3e) and type 'disable'. Jack or Loyal will then re-enter the new door to the new hangar (001093dc). [verified]