Fallout: New Vegas locations project
There are two hangars, the mess hall & munitions storage to the north and Hangar to the south.
- The rebreather can be obtained from Jack during the quest Volare!.
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap can be found on a table on the east side of the mess hall.
- 5 armor cases containing combat armor and helmets which can be stolen.
- A broken missile launcher and a broken grenade rifle can be found on a workbench in the southern most corner of the mess hall & munitions storage.
- There is a broken pre-War B-29 bomber in the middle of the hangar where you can find Loyal walking around during the day.
- Some time after completing Volare!, upon returning to the hangar you will find the Boomers working on restoring the bomber, which has been renamed "Pearl".
- There are two nearly identical versions of the Hangar in the GECK, the only difference being the unused one does not have the B-29 Bomber. Why there are two is unknown, but it is strange that the B-29 is in the hangar before it is raised from the lake. It may possibly be because Loyal had said that they had found a B-29 in their museum, and they could use the parts from it.
Nellis Hangars only appear in Fallout: New Vegas.