The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Neighborhood Watch is responsible for keeping order in Goodneighbor. Acts of theft or violence are answered with a hail of bullets, but visitors who stay out of trouble have nothing to fear from these local guards. They act as police and are under the command of John Hancock, the mayor of Goodneighbor.
All guardsmen wear patched three-piece suits, worn fedoras and use submachine guns. The Neighborhood Watch are all male and consist of both humans and ghoul members, unlike Diamond City's local security force.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Patched three-piece suit
|Submachine gun||Bottlecaps||.45 round|
- "Oh, look at Mister Fancy Pants and his robotic valet. I'm SO impressed."Codsworth as a companion
- "Smell that? That's freedom."
- "Look, I don't like to brag, but I'm a lover and a fighter. Know what I'm sayin'?"
- "You been to Diamond City? Good noodles. Bunch of assholes, though."
- "Might stop by the Memory Den later. There was this girl, few months ago? Man oh man, wouldn't mind seein' those curves again."
- "The Memory Den's great, just don't get hooked like old Kent. Poor bastard's practically stuck in the past."
- "In Goodneighbor, you handle your own problems, or you end up dead."
- "All you hear these days is Institute this and Institute that. Ain't nobody in Goodneighbor afraid of those pencil necks."
Neighborhood Watch appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.