The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Islander's Almanac issue #5 - On the counter to the right of the front entrance (southernmost room).
- Directly north on the road is a truck containing a full suit of T-51 power armor painted with the lemon-green Vim! Refresh paint job. The armor comes with a fully charged fusion core pre-installed.
- Carlo's note - In the same truck behind the power armor, next to a skeleton
- This settlement is obtained through the quest The Hold Out given by Mitch. Upon arriving at the location and talking to Uncle Ken, a trapper attack on the location commences. After repelling the attack, the player needs to talk to Uncle Ken to complete the quest. The settlement becomes available immediately after the first conversation.
- If a trade caravan post is built, traders from the Commonwealth will arrive here.
- This settlement will be impossible to use (and constantly say that you cannot build here due to the fog) if you side against Far Harbor without first claiming it via the appropriate side quest for Mitch. However, you will retain control of this settlement if you side against Far Harbor (let the fog claim it) if you already have control.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.