The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The National Guard training yard is a multi-building compound which served as a training facility and armory for the Massachusetts National Guard before the war. There are few accessible buildings, and the facility is filled with feral ghouls and turrets.
- National Guard officer's password - Upstairs in the recruitment office, in a desk. Unlocks terminal on first floor and opens door to barracks and armory.
- Stealth Boy - On the second floor of the barracks. At the top of the stairs, go straight to the end of the hallway and enter the room with a large hole in the floor on your left. The Stealth boy is on one of the shelves there.
- U.S. Covert Operations Manual - On a table in the cafeteria of the barracks, near a cooler.
- 2 power armor suits
- On the western outskirts of the yard is a pile of large shipping crates. Inside one of them is a leveled full suit of power armor behind an expert locked security gate.
- Inside the armory, behind the terminal-locked door. Leveled with a variable number of pieces.
- 2 Vault-Tec lunchboxes
- Behind/inside the curved desk at the far end of the main room in the recruitment building.
- Inside the National Guard armory in the power armor room on the far left wall on top of the cabinet near a toolbox.
- The Silver Shroud: Upon killing one of the many people who have harmed the Commonwealth, the "Silver Shroud" may, optionally, assassinate Shelly Tiller.
- The Lost Patrol: After discovering a distress signal, the Sole Survivor will find a fallen Brotherhood member...
- Ghoul Problem: Ghouls are becoming a problem for the settlers, it's up to the Sole Survivor to deal with them.
- In the main building of the yard there's a large number of ghouls and a glowing one.
- Around the main building there are a few sentry turrets and upon picking the master leveled lock to the armory a sentry bot will come out and attack.
- On the front sign, the training yard hosted the 1st battalion, 101st Field Artillery Regiment.
- This is a common site for radiant quests, mostly ghoul hunting quests.
- Behind the training yard to the north is a military obstacle course. Inside one of the corrugated metal pipes is a duffel bag containing random weapons and ammo.
The National Guard training yard appears only in Fallout 4.
- ps4 Some of the feral ghouls inside of the buildings may be inexplicably non-hostile, even without rank 3 of the Ghoulish perk. [verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.