Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The building has two floors. On the ground floor, there is an entrance hall, bathroom, main room, and an office. Inside of the office is Brotherhood of Steel soldier Knight Tara Astlin. Finding her continues the quest The Lost Patrol. To the right of the main room is a locked door leading to the National Guard training yard, which needs to be accessed to continue the quest Ghoul Problem. The door can be opened with the Master-level terminal next to it.
The upper floor has four rooms. All of the rooms' floors have fallen out except for the room across the stairs, making it hard to access each room. The room across the stairs contains the password to access the terminal below.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox in the desk at the back of the first floor.
- National Guard officer's password - in the west room of the second floor, opens door to the barracks. Also gives access to the armory management terminal in the barracks and power armor storage terminal in the armory.
- Assault rifle on a metal container next to the cooking station on the first floor.
- Stealth Boy on a shelf in the top-floor dark, dusty room of the barracks building.
- Issue of U.S. Covert Operations Manual in the barracks cafeteria.
The National Guard recruitment office appears only in Fallout 4.