Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nathan "Nate" Purkeypile is a developer who worked on Fallout 3 as a world artist. His responsibilities on Fallout 3 were major locations, lighting and creating kits for the level design department to construct areas with.
- BloodRayne 2 (2004)
- Aeon Flux (2005)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (2007)
- Fallout 3 (2008) (world artist)
|2008||Fallout 3||World Artist|
|2009||Point Lookout||World Artist|
- Developer diary: Character Playthroughs at Fallout 3 website
- Bethesda Blog: Inside the Vault - Nathan Purkeypile
- ↑ Developer diary at official Fallout 3 website