Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the keen minds at Med-Tek, the My First Laboratory will instantly detoxify you, removing any nasty addictions from your body (then unless you're addicted to it, it might blow out the program all together). If you're feeling the need to experiment, just set the lab to "brew" and a day later, it will produce a random useful compound. Remember that while the lab is brewing, you can't use the detoxify functions.”— Wadsworth/Godfrey
- The Lone Wanderer can buy this laboratory for My Megaton house from Moira Brown. A Tenpenny Tower suite laboratory which can be purchased from Lydia Montenegro. It costs from 1,615 caps at Barter skill of 45, to 1,320 at Barter 100. Its base value is 1,199 caps, and can be bought for that price with the Master Trader perk. The laboratory is added to the home's desk.
- Clears any addictions for free.
Creates one free random consumable a day, out of the following:
- The My First Laboratory looks just like any other laboratory in the game, such as the one inside the Citadel laboratory or the one in Vault 101 before taking the G.O.A.T., along with many others found in buildings and tunnels.
- De-toxifying with the Laboratory will not cure addictions to ant nectar. To cure this addiction, one must talk to a doctor, such as Doc Church, Doctor Preston etc.
- My First Laboratory is found only in Fallout 3.