Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You see your sixth toe. It is a small mutated part of yourself. For some reason, you feel a terrible sense of loss as you look at the tiny amputated toe.”— In-game description
- In order to acquire the mutated toe, the Chosen One must spend a certain amount of time in toxic waste without protection, causing the mutation to occur. The toe can then be removed and acquired in a medical center equipped with an Auto-Doc.
- It is important to note that having a mutated, unremoved toe will result in failure of the Vault City citizenship test.
- Some non-player characters claim the toe is a one-hit K.O. device for destroying Frank Horrigan, but that is only a joke, although it does lower his max HP by 3 points.
- In a rather humorous note, the game responds with "You just ate your fucking toe!", whenever it is consumed.
- The lump of brain in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout makes a direct reference with "you feel a terrible sense of loss." The cure research note in The Pitt also makes reference to the item.
Behind the scenesEdit