On the outside, the museum resembles that of a Gothic style church. The main door to the building is chained from the inside, but the cellar door on the side can be used to access the basement and unchain the door.
Near the basement entrance lies the body of Private Hart, a Gunner who has been torn apart by the deathclaw residing on the main floor. The inside is nearly demolished, with not much left to hint that it once was a museum. In the northwest corner of the museum on the main floor are several cracked deathclaw eggs, but among the shells and debris one can find a pristine egg.
There are two hollowed-out rocks behind the museum: one next to some graves and another behind the destroyed house.
- Grognak the Barbarian issue #10 - On a table by the south wall on the upper floor.
- Sergeant Lee's holotape - On the first floor, in the bathroom next to its owner Sergeant Lee.
- Private Hart's holotape - Outside, on Private Hart's remains, close to the cellar entrance.
- An overdue book - On the ground next to the skeleton sitting at the school desk, facing the corner.
- A Vault-Tec lunchbox - Under a table near the basement entrance.
- A revolutionary sword - Sticking out of the skeleton's chest in the hidden, secret room in the ceiling (can only be reached by using a jetpack on power armor).
- The Devil's Due - The Sole Survivor will find the remnants of the deathclaw eggs poaching party. The quest starts by exploring the surroundings of the museum or in Diamond City when a guard mentions something weird is going on in the museum.
- A leveled deathclaw can be found on the first floor, along with dead Gunner bodies.
- There is a hidden room above where the deathclaw spawns on the main floor, higher up in the ceiling. The room can be accessed by using power armor with a jet pack to fly through a hole in the ceiling. Doors in the room are non-functional and barricaded, and no stairs lead up here. There is a skeleton impaled on a table with a revolutionary sword, pinning it down.
- Desk and blackboards found indicate that it was at one point a classroom.
- If you revisit the basement after killing the deathclaw, rumbling sounds and camera shaking can still occur.
The Museum of Witchcraft appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|