The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Mr. Handy model is a small, collectible model of a Mister Handy being propped up on a stand. Though this item appears in Fallout 4, its design is based on the Mister Handy from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, a trait which is shared by most collectible models in Fallout 4.
- Completed models can rarely be found in Vault-Tec lunchboxes.
- In the Mechanist's lair, next to the chief engineer's terminal.
- At Hugo's Hole next to Hugo's body, when opening the Mr. Handy model kit.
- You can sell this item to a vendor. Also, do not leave 'on show' in settlement locations, otherwise NPCs can steal them - and you will not be able to find it. Can be kept in a container safely.
- According to the Vault Dweller's Survival Guide (Page 91), the models are all "knickknacks" to decorate your home with or to be sold, no mention of a quest.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.