A voluminous yellow steel can filled with fuel for the propulsion thrusters of Mister Handy-type robots. Judging by the warning labels and the crafting components it yields when scrapped, it probably contains some sort of petroleum derivative akin to kerosene. Should that be the case, it is likely that due to the worldwide oil shortage, Mr. Handy fuel was a tremendously expensive commodity in the years leading up to the Great War, considering how gasoline cost upwards of $1400 per gallon before fusion-powered cars became a widespread alternative.
Mr. Handy fuel (1)
- In 2077, one can be found next to the Mr. Handy box inside the House of Tomorrow in Sanctuary Hills. Can't be picked up. It can be found again in 2287 as a junk item.
- Four cans can be found to the left of the Super Duper Mart entrance.
- A few cans can be found on the top floor of Monsignor Plaza.
- One tank can be found under the bridge closest to the Back Street Apparel next to the three barrels.
- One can be found in the small room next to the chained door in Fens Way station.
- One can be found in the southern-most bathroom of the Parkview Lounge.
- Another can be found on the middle floor of the Parkview apartments.
- Two can be found next to the workshop at Graygarden.
- One can be found inside Boston mayoral shelter.
- One can be found inside Virgil's hideout in Rocky Cave.
- One can be found inside the weapon cage on The Prydwen.
- One can be found west of Old Gullet sinkhole, on the floor inside a wooden house.
- Automatron (add-on) One can be found on the lower level of the RobCo sales & service center.