The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Electrified||Adds Electrical damage.||Electrified||+15 energy||–||+50||Blacksmith 2|
There are no known variants of this weapon so far.
- Rarely used by melee Rust Devils.
- Located in a trunk near the exit of Fort Hagen hangar.
- Can be purchased, or pickpocketed, from Isabel Cruz, if still alive, after completing Restoring Order.
- It functions much like the auto axe from the Fallout 3 add-on The Pitt.
- It cannot spawn as a legendary weapon, and is incapable of having a legendary effect modifier attached to it. Even using the console command .amod will fail to apply a referenced legendary effect modifier.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.