Motorcycle gas tank
A blue motorcycle tank that has rusted over the years. A yellow hazard decal indicates that it may be highly flammable. The motorcycle tank is often found near motorcycles, especially in raider camps.
In Fallout 3, is one of the four components needed to make a Shishkebab. It has no known uses in Fallout: New Vegas.
Motorcycle gas tanks can occasionally be bought from vendors, but there are 93 guaranteed locations, including:
- 5 scattered throughout Minefield.
- 3 in Murder Pass. (on ground in first open area going north from Little Lamplight)
- 3 in the raider encampment, southeast of flooded metro.
- 2 in L.O.B. Enterprises Archives.
- 2 in County sewer mainline
- 2 in Smith Casey's garage
- 2 in Franklin Metro utility
- 3 in Lucky's.
- 2 in Vault 87 reactor chamber.
- 2 in scrapyard.
- 2 in the raider camp east and a little south of the Red Racer factory.
- 2 in the yao guai tunnels, laying on its side behind a metal box, against some sandbags.
- 1 in the Underground Cistern northeast of Broadcast tower LP8.
- 1 in the drainage chamber that Signal Oscar Tango is being broadcasted from. South southwest of Jury Street Metro station.
- 1 underneath a low table that has a radio on it within a super mutant occupied church at Hallowed Moors Cemetery.
- 1 in front of a desk in the guest relations of Vault-Tec headquarters.
- 1 in the Mechanist's Forge section of the robot repair center.
- 1 in the east Bethesda ruins in the southeast part siting on the ground right next to a Work Bench.
- 1 in the west Bethesda ruins, above a bed on a shelf.
- 1 in your room in Tenpenny Tower with the Wasteland Explorer theme.
- 1 on the flight deck of Rivet City.
- 1 In Anchorage Memorial on a work bench.
- 1 in the Super-Duper Mart in the back of the store by the fallen table.