Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Motorcycles are a single-track two-wheeled vehicle used for personal transportation. A red motorcycle with a large handlebars can be seen on the wall of Junktown in New California. A green motorcycle with a solid fairing can be seen through the Capital Wasteland and Mojave Wasteland. Their overall design appears to be based on various cruiser motorcycles from the 1950s, albeit with a more retro-futuristic design.
- 1 parked inside the 1st floor of Rivet City.
- There is a destroyed motorcycle on the Rivet City Flight Deck of which has a motorcycle gas tank and a motorcycle handbrake next to it.
- If you buy the Wasteland explorer theme from Moira Brown at Craterside Supply then in the top room with the closed door in My Megaton house there will be a motorcycle parked as soon as you open the door.
- There are 2 in the garage area of Smith Casey's garage.
- There are numerous parked inside Evergreen Mills.
- One can be found parked next to a car located near the over-head catwalk in the Statesman Hotel area. There is also a City Liner located underneath the catwalk.
- Altogether there are approximately 10 or more in the yao guai tunnels.
- One can be found in the White House Utility tunnels by two ramps positioned either side of a car. It is implied someone tried to jump over the car on the bike and failed, as a skeleton can be seen lodged in a light fixture.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 6 in a blue truck on the sloped path towards the Mojave Outpost.
- Just north of the Great Khan armory, near a rock on the way to Red Rock Canyon, there's a motorcycle broken into two pieces with the remains of a skeleton and an ammunition box. It's possible that the skeleton was crushed by the rock.
- 2 parked in front of Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings and 1 lying on the ground close by.
- 1 in the Gibson scrap yard garage
- 1 in one of the motel rooms in Dino Dee-lite Motel
- 1 leaning against Harper's shack
- 1 parked outside Bradley's shack
- One can be spotted pre-war on its side next to a soldier as the residents of Sanctuary Hills are evacuating to the Vault.
- 1 on its side on Tucker Memorial Bridge.
- One is parked at Croup Manor
- The model name of the Fallout 4 motorcycle is "Lone Wanderer", this is a reference to the protagonist of Fallout 3. Old billboards showing the motorcycle and its name can be seen in several places around the Commonwealth. A "Lone Wanderer" badge can be seen on the left hand side of the gas tank, but not on the right hand side.
- The motorcycle cannot be driven.
- The motorcycle gas tank game item and the actual gas tank on the motorcycles throughout the Wasteland are radically different in both size and appearance.
- fo3 In the Pennsylvania Ave. utility corridor, in the Metro Automobile area, there is a post-war daredevil accident involving a motorcycle.
- fnv The motorcycles outside of the Prospector Saloon can't be destroyed.
- fnv South of Novac there's a crashed motorcycle, where the skeletal remains of the unfortunate rider laying with it's face buried in the ground. The rider's metal helmet is located nearby.
- fnv All 6 motorcycles in the back of the truck on the road next to Mojave Outpost also cannot be destroyed.
- fo4 The "Lone Wanderer" model motorcycle is not a unique motorcycle in reference to the Lone Wanderer. Multiple instances of the motorcycle with the "Lone Wanderer" decal are found throughout the game and should not be taken as a hint that the Lone Wanderer has found their way to the Commonwealth.