Motorcycles are a single-track two-wheeled vehicle used for personal transportation. A red motorcycle with a large handlebars can be seen on the wall of Junktown in New California. A green motorcycle with a solid fairing can be seen through the Capital Wasteland and Mojave Wasteland. Their overall design appears to be based on various cruiser motorcycles from the 1950s, albeit with a more retro-futuristic design.
- 1 parked inside the 1st floor of Rivet City.
- There is a destroyed motorcycle on the Rivet City Flight Deck of which has a motorcycle gas tank and a motorcycle handbrake next to it.
- If you buy the Wasteland explorer theme from Moira Brown at Craterside Supply then in the top room with the closed door in My Megaton house there will be a motorcycle parked as soon as you open the door.
- There are 2 in the garage area of Smith Casey's garage.
- There are numerous parked inside Evergreen Mills.
- One can be found parked next to a car located near the over-head catwalk in the Statesman Hotel area. There is also a City Liner located underneath the catwalk.
- Altogether there are approximately 10 or more in the yao guai tunnels.
- One can be found in the White House Utility tunnels by two ramps positioned either side of a car. It is implied someone tried to jump over the car on the bike and failed, as a skeleton can be seen lodged in a light fixture.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 6 in a blue truck on the sloped path towards the Mojave Outpost.
- Just north of the Great Khan armory, near a rock on the way to Red Rock Canyon, there's a motorcycle broken into two pieces with the remains of a skeleton and an ammunition box. It's possible that the skeleton was crushed by the rock.
- 2 parked in front of Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings and 1 lying on the ground close by.
- 1 in the Gibson scrap yard garage
- 1 in one of the motel rooms in Dino Dee-lite Motel
- 1 leaning against Harper's shack
- 1 parked outside Bradley's shack
- 1 booby trapped with a frag mine at Mesquite Mountains lean-to
- One can be spotted pre-War on its side next to a soldier as the residents of Sanctuary Hills are evacuating to the Vault.
- One on its side on Tucker Memorial Bridge.
- One parked at Croup Manor.
- One on the top floor of the parking garage next to Super Duper Mart.
- One at the Red Rocket across the street from the Faded Glory laundromat.
- Far Harbor (add-on) One in the Red Rocket gas station southeast of Beaver Creek Lanes.
- Far Harbor (add-on) One in the parking lot of the National Park Visitor's Center.
- Nuka-World (add-on) A pre-War motorcycle can be found in Bradberton's office.
- Nuka-World (add-on) A smaller version of the motorcycle can be found on the Rally Rollers ride in Nuka-World.
- The motorcycle cannot be driven.
- The motorcycle gas tank game item and the actual gas tank on the motorcycles throughout the Wasteland are radically different in both size and appearance.
- fo3 In the Pennsylvania Ave. utility corridor, in the Metro Automobile area, there is a post-war daredevil accident involving a motorcycle.
- fnv The motorcycles outside of the Prospector Saloon can't be destroyed.
- fnv South of Novac there's a crashed motorcycle, where the skeletal remains of the unfortunate rider laying with it's face buried in the ground. The rider's metal helmet is located nearby.
- fnv All 6 motorcycles in the back of the truck on the road next to Mojave Outpost also cannot be destroyed.
- fo4 The "Lone Wanderer" model motorcycle is not a unique motorcycle in reference to the Lone Wanderer. Multiple instances of the motorcycle with the "Lone Wanderer" decal are found throughout the game and should not be taken as a hint that the Lone Wanderer has found their way to the Commonwealth.