Could you have been any more useless out there? You don't deserve to wear that armor after that display! Explain yourself, soldier!”
An accomplished fighter who's seen more action in more conflicts than he can comfortably remember, Morrill is a loyal Defender in Protector McGraw's service. He is in charge of patrolling the D.C. Metro Ruins and clearing the almost constant stream of super mutants that seek to overrun the Outcasts' small base of operations. Recently, super mutant activity has increased to such an extent that he has transmitted an emergency radio broadcast seeking assistance.
He then stays outside the facility with the remaining Outcasts to defend against (periodic) attacks from the super mutants.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Aiding the Outcasts: He is the one responsible for sending out the emergency radio broadcast that brings you to the Outcast Outpost. Upon arrival at the outpost, he sends you down to speak to Protector McGraw.
- He will act casually towards a player wearing Outcast power armor, with more hostility otherwise.
- It is possible Morrill may be killed en route to the outpost. This does not affect the player's ability to enter the outpost and speak to Sibley, and the quest will proceed normally.
- "Any personnel listening on this frequency, please report at once."
- "Could you have been any more useless out there? You don't deserve to wear that armor after that display! Explain yourself, soldier!"
- "Are you some kind of idiot? Listen, little girl... hey, wait a second. What's that on your wrist there? Some kind of computer?"
Behind the scenesEdit
Outcast members Sibley, Olin, McGraw and Morrill, all of whom appear in the Operation: Anchorage add-on for Fallout 3, appear to be named after buildings on the campus of Cornell University, including Sibley Hall, Olin Hall, Olin Library, McGraw Hall, McGraw Tower and Morrill Hall.