| || For the various forms of alcohol that appear in the Fallout series, see Alcohol.|
For moonshine as it appears in Fallout 3, see Moonshine (Fallout 3).
Moonshine is an alcoholic beverage which has a more pronounced effect on the user's personality than other types, giving a greater boost to Charisma. Like other alcohol, it raises Strength, but lowers Intelligence for the duration of its effects.
Moonshine's effects stack with other alcohol types. Unlike other drinks, its effects are not modified by high Survival skill.
fission battery (1)
¹ Craftable without a campfire or electric hot plate via a dialogue option with Cass.
- Goodsprings - 5 bottles in a red shack connected to the back of the Prospector Saloon. They can be stolen, or purchased from Trudy.
- Mojave home - 1 can be found inside the locked (Lockpick 50) house, on a table to the right of the entrance. The house is northeast of Freeside's north gate and north of the mole rat ranch. Opening the door results in Karma loss, but items inside can be taken without penalty.
- Nipton hall - in the locked room, in the crate with a lot of other aid items.
- Moonshine does not have a flag set for medicine or food, which means that it does not scale with any skill and therefore yields no raised effects.
- It is valued at only 20 caps, lower than its cost in Fallout 3. Moonshine is worth substantially less than its components.