Mojave Outpost barracks
The barracks' interior
The barracks consist of a bar, behind which Lacey can be found selling alcohol, amongst other items. To the left is a small kitchen section with a refrigerator. Continuing left is the actual barracks, with many bunk beds that may also be used by the Courier. The building is populated with many NCR troopers, Lacey, Rose of Sharon Cassidy and a caravaneer.
- A copy of Duck and Cover can be found on the middle of the bottom shelf below the bar counter. It must be stolen.
- If caught stealing it, it can be purchased from Lacey.
- If an NPC detects the theft, the book can still be obtained by pickpocketing it from the NPC who took it back.
- 3 Nuka-Cola Quartz on a shelf behind the bar. NOTE: these must be stolen and cannot be purchased from Lacey.
- 3 ice-cold Nuka-Colas on the upper shelf behind the bar (opposite side from the Nuka-Cola Quartz bottles). Two bottles are near the middle, and the third is near the right side.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the counter on the rear section of the bar. It is not marked as owned, so it can be acquired without stealing.
- Birds of a Feather - Rose of Sharon Cassidy, a.k.a "Cass", can be found here for Jean-Baptiste Cutting.
- Heartache by the Number - Cass needs to be recruited here to trigger the quest.
- You Can Depend on Me - Once again, Cass can be found here in order to get her to sell her caravan to the Crimson Caravan.
- Some of the NCR troopers found at this location do not have dog tags.
- All of the footlockers in the bunk area of the building are always empty.
- Because the items on Lacey's shelves are marked as owned by the NCR, rather than by Lacey, NCR troopers and other NCR personnel may come behind the counter and take random food items off the shelves.
- The ranger Ghost can be found on the roof.
The Mojave Outpost barracks appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc ps3 xbox360 The player's screen may have the Cateye low-light vision effect applied sometime after they enter the barracks. This will occur if an NCR trooper picks up a bottle of Nuka-Cola Quartz and consumes it as a result of Lacey's items being mismarked. [verified]
- ps3 A nightkin may randomly appear inside the barracks behind Lacey and attack her. It will start off invisible due to using a Stealth Boy, then make itself visible and attack Lacey only. Most of the soldiers inside the barracks will not even react to this once Lacey is killed. [verified]