Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mister Burke's house is located on Megaton's lowest level, directly east of the Megaton atomic bomb and beneath Lucy West's house. Inside there is a pile of metal boxes with random loot between an armchair and a rusted dinner table by the north wall; by the south wall lies a derelict empty locker, rusted metal shelves, and an office corner desk. At the east end is a small bedroom.
- Burke's house contains only a pre-War hat, a pair of tortiseshell glasses and a sawed-off shotgun.
- Burke never actually goes to his house.
- The key to this house cannot be found in-game (in particular, not on Mister Burke, dead or alive). The only way to obtain it is by hacks or cheats using the console commands or the G.E.C.K..
- Although the house is labeled with red text, indicating that entering it is trespassing, there is no Karma loss for entering it and/or stealing items inside considering Mr. Burke is evil anyway.
- Why Burke would have a house in a place he plans to destroy is quite odd. According to the residents of Megaton, one cannot purchase a house, making Burke's acquisition of one a mystery.
Mister Burke's house appears only in Fallout 3.