Mister Burke's house is located on Megaton's lowest level, directly east of the Megaton atomic bomb and beneath Lucy West's house. Inside there is a pile of metal boxes with random loot between an armchair and a rusted dinner table by the north wall; by the south wall lies a derelict empty locker, rusted metal shelves, and an office corner desk. At the east end is a small bedroom.
- Burke's house contains only a pre-War hat, a pair of tortiseshell glasses and a sawed-off shotgun.
- Burke never actually goes to his house.
- The key to this house cannot be found in-game (in particular, not on Mister Burke, dead or alive). The only way to obtain it is by hacks or cheats using the console commands or the G.E.C.K..
- Although the house is labeled with red text, indicating that entering it is trespassing, there is no Karma loss for entering it and/or stealing items inside considering Mr. Burke is evil anyway.
- Why Burke would have a house in a place he plans to destroy is quite odd. According to the residents of Megaton, one cannot purchase a house, making Burke's acquisition of one a mystery.
Mister Burke's house appears only in Fallout 3.