| ||For an overview of missile ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see missile.|
Missiles are difficult to acquire from sources other than merchants, as the majority of such ammunition is found by killing enemies that utilize the missile launcher. These enemies are limited to: super mutants, higher-leveled Talon Company mercs, raiders, and some wastelanders. Even though these are common enemies, few members of such groups actually carry a missile launcher at low levels (level 2-14).
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Tesla cannon (Beta) Broken Steel
|End of information based on Fallout 3 cut content.|
- 10 missiles are found in the National Guard depot, piled next to a missile launcher.
- In an ammunition box at the super mutant uphill camp between the Jefferson Memorial's bridge and Rivet City.
- Inside Fort Independence, in two containers in the storage room along with the Miss Launcher.
- Flak 'N Shrapnel's will carry around 3 missiles for sale, but this supply will rarely exceed 6 missiles.
- Lucky Harith carries up to 20 missiles at a time when invested in a second time in the free-form quest Merchant Empire.
- Traveling to the extreme south-east corner of the map, near Rivet City, one can find 2 ammunition boxes exclusively containing missiles on the wreckage of a ship.
- Three on the ground, and in an ammunition box next to a missile launcher around the back of the Washington Monument.
- Underneath the bridge leading to Arefu, two ammunition boxes on a large boat will exclusively contain missiles.
- 3 on top of a fake door outside SatCom Array NN-03d.
- Destroying sentry bots will often yield 1-2 missiles.