| || For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenades.|
For an overview of other fragmentation grenades, see Fragmentation grenades.
The Misfits' frag grenade is an unobtainable unique dummy training grenade used by the Misfits in Camp Golf. It does no damage and explodes like a regular frag grenade would, but still has a force radius, as nearby corpses and objects with havoc physics inside the explosion radius can still be propelled.
Whilst the grenade explosion itself does 0 damage, it will still propel nearby objects and ground items away if they are caught in the grenades explosion radius.
- The Misfits' frag grenades cannot be pickpocketed or taken if any of the Misfits are killed, they can only be obtained via console commands.
- Camp Golf - Used by the Misfits in Flags of Our Foul-Ups during the grenade training segment.
- Despite having the same model as the normal Frag grenade, they share no similarities.
- Misfits' frag grenades can also go by the name dummy grenades, training grenades, etc.
- If spawned in via console commands, the grenades will not be able to be picked up. Likewise, if they are dropped, they cannot be picked up again.