The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the container world object in Fallout 3, see Mirelurk egg (Fallout 3).|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Mirelurk egg (1)
Dirty water (1)
Mirelurk egg (1)
Mirelurk meat (1)
Mirelurk cake (1)
- One cluster can be found early, on the northeast shore of the lake east of Sanctuary Hills, just southwest of the Robotics disposal ground. Low level characters may have difficulty with the mirelurks that guard it, however.
- Ten can be found in Westing Estate.
- A large amount of eggs can be found in the Massachusetts State House, although the area surrounding the eggs is irradiated.
- Several in a small cluster west of the BADTFL regional office.
- At least a dozen clusters can be found in The Castle.
- There are plenty inside Weston water treatment plant.
- A number of nests can be found near Nahant Oceanological Society, but care should be taken near the radioactive barnacles.
- fo4nw At least 15 mirelurk eggs can be found at the Northpoint reservoir.
- fo4nw At least 40 mirelurk eggs named "Nukalurk eggs" can be found in the World of Refreshment and in the Nuka-Cola bottling plant. Upon picking them up, their name will change to "mirelurk egg."
- Eggs that will hatch and spawn mirelurk hatchlings will be moving slightly. Shooting them or approaching will cause them to hatch and attack the Sole Survivor. Unhatched eggs from an egg cluster can still be destroyed if they aren't collected.
- Mirelurk eggs are part of the materials required in order to construct mirelurk cages, if Wasteland Workshop is installed.
- It is also one of the ingredients required for the mirelurk cake recipe, which is a useful consumable that provides the player the ability to breathe underwater for half an hour.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.