Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The minuteman outfit is a baby blue button-up shirt with a tattered shortsleeved jacket worn over it with jeans and boots. It provides a small bonus to Agility and Perception when worn. It is the standard uniform for the Commonwealth Minutemen. As one of a few outfits that allows all armor pieces to be equipped, it's a prime candidate for Ballistic weave.
The minuteman hat is visually quite similar to the militia hat, and both are worn by minutemen throughout the Commonwealth. Unlike the militia hat, the minuteman hat does not offer a Charisma bonus of +1. Unlike the trifold militia hat, the minuteman hat is a dark brown slouched cowboy hat.
- In the side yard of a house near the southern edge of Concord, there will be a dead minuteman next to the exterior wall of the house, next to the table with umbrella and lawn chair.
- Preston Garvey wears one. It can be traded from his inventory once he is a companion.
- Three dead minutemen might be found wearing the outfit at the Super Duper Mart in Lexington. One can be found in the back rooms on a counter, one in the loading bay in the back of the basement, and one in one of the back store rooms.
- After completing Taking Independence, the minuteman radio operator in the Castle can be traded with for the hat.
- Worn by Clint in Quincy.
- Available for sale from Anne Hargraves once she is recruited for a settlement.
- A dead minuteman may appear at the Minuteman outpost, in the swamp east of Somerville Place, with the militia hat on the roof against the chair.