Fallout 3 locations project
Minuteman Metro station
The entrance to the station is near the southern border of the map is west of Arlington Library (can be reached from Nuka-Cola plant) and across the street (north) from a raider camp. This metro is mainly caved in, and is a maze of utility tunnels and shafts filled with mirelurks of all types. Heavy firepower may be necessary. It also has a very high complex of stairs leading downwards, breaking into small rooms near the beginning. Be warned that there is a shaft in the middle of this complex; resist the temptation to jump the railing, it's a long fall.
- When entering from the south (not Mason District South), following the tunnel up right, the first room has a Guns and Bullets behind a transformer with a trail of blood going behind it, near a skeletal corpse.
- A Pulowski Preservation shelter outside the metro near the south entrance (not Mason District South) contains a Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual.
- Tumblers Today and Pugilism Illustrated in the raider camp southeast of the southern entrance. Also a Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- Near a shaft close to the Mason District, through a tunnel to the east, is a rigged shotgun booby-trapped chamber (A). On a barrel in this chamber is The Shocker with instructions. The chamber contains a Nuka-Cola Quantum lying on top of a gun cabinet.
- As with any Metro station, look at a status board, and you will see all the stations in DC. The status board says this station is inactive.
The Flooded Metro appears only in Fallout 3.