The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Blue with a lime interior
- Gray with a yellow interior
- Black with a white interior
- Pink with a green interior
- Red with a gray interior
- Green with a beige interior
- Yellow with a green interior
- White with a yellow interior
When equipped, the mining helmet's headlamp can be activated by pressing and holding the Pip-Boy button. This can also be replaced with different colors at an armor workbench including: Normal, Blue, Bright, Purple, Tactical Red, and one that displays a Vault Boy.
- A large number can be found at Dunwich Borers, where every member of the resident raider clan wears one.
- On a table inside College Square Station.
- Two can be found in Bobbi's place during and after The Big Dig (blue).
- On a dryer in the main building of Scrap Palace.
- Corvega assembly plant. Blue colored version (actual helmet) on the main roof area (before ascending metal stairs to top) on north side of the building next to the skeleton of a worker leaning against the building wall, with lunchbox. Rather hidden behind large blue pipes.
- Saugus Ironworks. Several can be found inside, and worn by many of the Forged.
- Mass Chemical warehouse in Cambridge (red).
- Fort Hagen Command Center (black).
- If equipped by a companion or settlers, they will automatically turn it on any time it becomes dark unless sneaking.
- If a suit of power armor lacks a helmet, the mining helmet may be equipped and used as an external light source.
- pc ps4 xboxone A glitch may occur where the mining headlamp will be moved to the ground below the wearer's feet, and the light will shine from there. To fix this, simply quit out of the game or reload a save before the mining helmet was equipped. [verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone Unlike the power armor helmet mod, no vault boy figure appears when using the vault boy headlamp mod. [verified] This may be fixed by saving and reloading.