The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
When connected to power, mineral extractors produce roughly 25 resources per hour. Extractors have a maximum storage capacity and must be checked and emptied regularly in order for them to continue producing resources.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Mineral extractor (1)
- Mineral extractors are available to build at claimed Public workshops for the resources available at each site.
- Plans for mineral extractors to use at mineral deposits around the map can be found in scattered through Appalachia, in the open or in containers, given as quest rewards, and purchased from vendors.
- If someone has claimed a workshop in the past and left the game, their mineral extractors (and any other constructed items) may still be there. If so they are free to use by the next player to claim the workshop.
- Extractors can be locked by approaching them while in build mode. If a player character attempts to pick a lock on an extractor owned by another character, they will become wanted and will trigger turret defenses.
- Extractors can be placed outside of workshops, at resource deposits, as long as a C.A.M.P. is placeable. The extractor type is limited by the deposit type, for example, mineral extractor - steel can only be placed on an iron deposit.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.