Military grade duct tape is a variation of the traditional duct tape designed for the purposes of being used in the military. As such, its adhesive qualities are enhanced over the consumer version, and the fiber on which the adhesive resides on is replaced with more resistant ballistic fibers over the normal cloth.
- Found in Vault 114 in a janitor's closet in the north-eastern part of the vault.
- One found on the first floor of Fort Hagen on a desk, near the chemistry station.
- In the garage of Cambridge Police Station, one roll is located on a cabinet.
- One inside Fort Hagen satellite array's bunker, on the lower shelf of a metal rack.
- One can be found behind the locked door at the Federal supply cache 84NE.
- Several rolls may be found in the Gunners plaza.
- One can be found in Gladys' room, Sandy Coves Convalescent Home
- A few of these can be found in buildings making up the National Guard training yard.