Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A scientific microscope, used to study microscopic organisms and substances. It shows significant weathering and rusting along the edges.
- Museum of Freedom in the room where you meet Preston, near the working Curator's museum operator terminal.
- Cambridge Polymer Labs.
- 9 can be found in the Medford Memorial hospital on the third floor.
- One in the Cambridge police station.
- One in Kendall Hospital on the first floor.
- One in Cabot House on the second floor.
- One in ArcJet Systems behind the novice locked door
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.