| ||For an overview of microfusion cell ammunition types in varios Fallout games, see Microfusion cell.|
Weapons using this ammunition
- AER9 laser rifle
- Wazer Wifle
- Plasma rifle
- A3-21's plasma rifle
- Gauss rifle Operation: Anchorage (add-on)
- Metal Blaster The Pitt (add-on)
- Tri-beam laser rifle Broken Steel
- Microwave emitter Point Lookout (add-on)
- Merchants usually sell this ammunition type.
- Enclave, Brotherhood of Steel, and Brotherhood Outcasts usually use either a plasma rifle or a AER9 laser rifle and carry ammunition for it.
- Flak 'N Shrapnel's in Rivet City is a very reliable source of this ammunition. They restock a large amount every three days.
- Chief Gustavo sells this ammunition in large quantities every three days. He is located at Tenpenny Tower, this option is available even if you don't side with Mr. Burke during the mission The Power of the Atom just as long as you gain entrance to Tenpenny Tower.
Number of shots per reload
|Weapon||No. of shots|
|AER9 laser rifle||24|
|A3-21's plasma rifle||12|
|Tri-beam laser rifle||8|