| ||For an overview of microfusion cell ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see Microfusion cell.|
This type of ammunition is visually identical in size and shape to electron charge packs, though microfusion cells are yellow. It can be found throughout the Capital Wasteland and surrounding areas, and purchased from merchants.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- AER9 laser rifle
- Wazer Wifle
- Plasma rifle
- A3-21's plasma rifle
- Gauss rifle Operation: Anchorage (add-on)
- Metal Blaster The Pitt (add-on)
- Tri-beam laser rifle Broken Steel
- Microwave emitter Point Lookout (add-on)
- Merchants usually sell this ammunition type.
- Enclave, Brotherhood of Steel, and Brotherhood Outcasts usually use either a plasma rifle or a AER9 laser rifle and carry ammunition for it.
- Flak 'N Shrapnel's in Rivet City is a very reliable source of this ammunition. They restock a large amount every three days.
- Chief Gustavo sells this ammunition in large quantities every three days.
Number of shots per reloadEdit
|Weapon||No. of shots|
|AER9 laser rifle||24|
|A3-21's plasma rifle||12|
|Tri-beam laser rifle||8|