Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of microfusion cell ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see Microfusion cell.|
A medium sized energy production unit. Self-contained fusion plant.”
It is described as a medium sized energy production unit, a self-contained fusion reactor. It is the primary ammunition of all two-handed Energy Weapons in both Fallout and Fallout 2. It can also be used as fuel for the Highwayman. One cell gives a 50% charge (or 1% per remaining charge, in the case of partially spent cell.) It is fundamentally the same size as a 6 volt battery.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- Can be bought at the Fortress
- Can be found on the fifth floor of the West Tek Research Facility.
- Dropped by super mutants at Mariposa Military Base
- Can be bought from merchants at NCR and San Francisco
- Can be found in armory of Navarro and Enclave Oil Rig
- Dropped by super mutants wielding two-handed energy weapons