We've got stuff we're not even allowed to sell, people. Only at Mick and Ralph's!”
The young boy is employed by Mick and Ralph, who pay him to boost the public's awareness of Mick & Ralph's establishment and help bring in customers. He can be seen at the gate connecting Freeside's west and east sections together.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- If the Courier aims a firearm at him, he will say "Hey, I can almost see it down the barrel!" or "You look funny."
- If the Courier attacks him then he will only run a short distance away. After a few seconds he no longer flees and returns to his normal post.
- He carries a holstered knife, but as children are set to be always passive, he will never use it.
- Even if the Courier kills Mick and Ralph, he will still continue his work.
- "We've got stuff we're not even allowed to sell, people. Only at Mick and Ralph's!"
- "Stop by Mick & Ralph's for all your shopping needs, ma'am."
- "If it can be bought, it can be found at Mick & Ralph's!"
- "Mick & Ralph's is located just before the east gate!"
- "Stop by Mick & Ralph's for all your shopping needs, sir."
Mick & Ralph's crier appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
ps3 Mick & Ralph's crier may not appear at all in the game [verified]