A pot made out of metal, used for holding and cooking foods until such time as they are eaten or transported to a new container.
Commonly found throughout the wasteland in kitchens, dining rooms, campsites or anywhere else which has at one point had humans living in it.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 4 in the Camp McCarran diner tent (outside)
- 4 in the Mojave Outpost barracks
- 3 in the Atomic Wrangler casino
- There is also a world object with the same appearance, which cannot be added to one's inventory.
- Despite having 'pot' in its name, one cannot use it to fix the food processor in the unmarked quest Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans.