Mesquite Mountains camp site
There are two tents each containing two beds at the upper site. East of the camp and below the ledge has the abandoned vehicles that may have brought refugees to the site. However, giant radscorpions have taken over the main campsite and radscorpions of various sizes inhabit the area surrounding the camp.
- Wasteland Survival Guide - in the south tent, may glitch into the ground. Approaching from the southwest corner of the tent remedies this glitch.
- The north tent contains a Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on top of a metal box.
- This is the location that Private Edwards will go to if you tell him that there are many places to go during the quest We Will All Go Together. He will often have been killed by the three giant radscorpions that are in the area.
- To the southwest of that location there are 3 graves with various items in them. It's quite a bit away from the camp uphill. From the campfire just go straight south and when you reach the big rock terrace go straight west. You will need a shovel in order to loot the graves.
- Be careful when you load a saved game in this area; the radscorpions will re-spawn.
Mesquite Mountains camp site appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.