Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Mercenary may refer to:
- Mercenary (Fallout), customers at the Maltese Falcon in Fallout.
- ECMERCS.MSG, dialogue for mercenaries found in random encounters in Fallout.
- Mercenary raider, successful raiders hired by John Bishop in Fallout 2.
- Mercenaries' cave, a small cave system and the base of operations for the mercenary raiders in Fallout 2.
- IcMerc.msg, dialogue for mercenaries in Fallout 2.
- Mercenary (Craterside Supply), a guard hired by Moira Brown to protect the Craterside Supply in Fallout 3.
- Talon Company merc, members of Talon Company, a mercenary faction, in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (dead), deceased mercenaries found across the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (Fallout: New Vegas), guns-for-hire operating in the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Dead mercenary, deceased mercenaries found across the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
- NCR mercenary, a cut non-player character in the game files of Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mercenary (Fallout 4), characters in Fallout 4
- Mercenary camp, an unmarked location in the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mercenary, a Karma title in Fallout 3.
- Mercenary (achievement), an achievement and trophy in Fallout 3 and Fallout 4
- Mercenary note, a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mercenary Pack, an add-on available for Fallout: New Vegas.