As you enter, there is a large hall filled with memory loungers, some of which are in use. These loungers are used to access the past memories of the occupant. There is an entrance hall, main room, and basement. To the side of the main hall is Kent Connolly's living quarters. His room is filled with Silver Shroud merchandise. This is where you can receive The Silver Shroud quest.
- A copy of RobCo Fun with the Grognak & the Ruby Ruins mini-game holotape, in the basement room on a metal desk, against one of the brick walls. The door to the room is inaccessible until the Dangerous Minds quest takes you there.
- Irma's terminal password - on the floor next to a dresser in Irma's bedroom upstairs. Gives access to her terminal.
- Memory Den key - in Irma's possession.
- Goodbye from H2-22 holotape found in the basement during the quest Memory Interrupted.
- When visiting this place and not having gone to the Railroad, Deacon can be found in one of the loungers.
- It is possible to sit in the memory lounge in the basement after Dangerous Minds, which will then prompt the TV screen to appear, but will only display "Stand By". The player can then stand back up at will. This, however, may be a glitch.
- The memory lounge chairs share a large resemblance to those featured in Vault 112 in Fallout 3.
- If the player enters the memory den before learning of Nick Valentine one can either pass a speech check or bribe to sit in a memory lounger and learn of Nick Valentine.
Memory Den appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The Memory Den's façade and marquee are modeled after those of Gordon's Scollay Square Olympia Theatre, a cinema that opened in 1913, but like most of real-life Scollay Square, it was demolished in the 1960s.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
pc ps4 xboxone When taking supplies from the bottom floor, the "take" option will switch to the "steal" option for a split second. Despite this, none of the residents will try stopping you, and you will not earn any disappointment from companions.[verified]
- Apparently, if the above bug is activated the player will be flagged as "in combat" even though nobody in the cell is hostile. This is evidenced by the message "You cannot do this while in combat" received if the player tries to use a chair. This can prevent the player from initiating the quest "The Silver Shroud". [verification overdue]