| ||For the Brotherhood of Steel character, see Melissa Watkins.|
Don't leave a trail.”
Melissa is the daughter of Chomps Lewis and a member of the Great Khans. She was not born a Khan, but joined them after going through harsh initiation rituals. She and two other Khans are awaiting a chems shipment at the Great Khan encampment above Quarry Junction.
When the Courier approaches the encampment for the first time, Melissa will immediately engage in a conversation, demanding to know the Courier's business regardless of their reputation with the Great Khans.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Don't Make a Beggar of Me: Melissa needs to deliver a shipment of chems, but since she and her crew could not get past the deathclaws, she sends the Courier on the errand.
- Oh My Papa: Melissa is one of four people that Papa Khan will listen to, meaning she can tell him that the alliance between Great Khans and Caesar's Legion is a bad idea.
|Great Khan armored leather||Hunting rifle
Purified water x3
Bottle cap x85
- If the Courier still has the quest "They Went That-a-Way", you have the option to ask if her accompanying Great Khans were with Benny. She will tell you that they did not, or they would tell her.
- Melissa has a strong New Zealand accent.
- She is one of the few named characters affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- It is revealed that Melissa's mother is deceased from Chomps Lewis' dialogue saying: "She's my daughter. Takes a little too much after her mother, rest her soul, but she's happy with the Great Khans, and that's enough for me."
- For some reason, if the Courier is being pursued by a Deathclaw and reaches the camp, she does not react to it and will not be harmed, unlike the other two Great Khan members.
- "Awaiting a delivery, but it's a no-show. I'm guessing that the Deathclaws in the quarry have something to do with that."
- "Don't leave a trail."
Melissa Lewis appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.