| ||For the Brotherhood of Steel character, see Melissa Watkins.|
Melissa is a courier for the Great Khans, and the daughter of Chomps Lewis. She was not born into the gang, but joined them after going through harsh initiation rituals. She and two other Khans are awaiting a chems shipment at their encampment above the deathclaw-infested Quarry Junction.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Don't Make a Beggar of Me: Melissa needs to deliver a shipment of chems, but since she and her crew could not get past the deathclaws, she sends the Courier on the errand.
- Oh My Papa: Melissa is one of four people that Papa Khan will listen to, meaning she can tell him that the alliance between Great Khans and Caesar's Legion is a bad idea.
- When the Courier approaches the encampment for the first time, Melissa will immediately engage in a conversation, demanding to know the Courier's business regardless of their reputation with the Great Khans.
|Great Khan armored leather||Hunting rifle
Purified water x3
Bottle cap x85
- If the Courier still has the quest "They Went That-a-Way", they have the option to ask if her accompanying Great Khans were with Benny. She will tell them that they did not, or they would tell her.
- Melissa has a strong New Zealand accent.
- She is one of the few named characters affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- It is revealed that Melissa's mother is deceased from Chomps Lewis' dialogue saying: "She's my daughter. Takes a little too much after her mother, rest her soul, but she's happy with the Great Khans, and that's enough for me."
- For some reason, if the Courier is being pursued by a deathclaw and reaches the camp, she does not react to it and will not be harmed, unlike the other two Great Khan members.
- "Awaiting a delivery, but it's a no-show. I'm guessing that the deathclaws in the quarry have something to do with that."
- "Don't leave a trail."
Melissa Lewis appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.