Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout TacticsEdit
The amount of bonus damage your character does in hand-to-hand combat.”— Fallout In-game description
This skill modifies the amount of bonus damage your character does in hand-to-hand combat.
- Minimum value can be no less than 1.
- Average characters will have a melee damage of 1.
- The Heavy Handed trait increases melee damage by 4 points.
- The Bonus HtH Damage perk increases melee damage by 2 per rank.
- The Slayer perk upgrades every melee hit into critical hits, radically increasing melee damage.
Fallout 3, Fallout: New VegasEdit
Example: A starting Strength of 5.
- Melee and Unarmed attacks in V.A.T.S. do twice as much normal damage, but this doubling is done before Strength is added.
- Power attacks in real-time combat also double normal damage.