Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Mel is a human living in Diamond City in 2287. One first meets Mel in Diamond City's jail cell after Bobbi No-Nose sends the Sole Survivor to bust him out for The Big Dig quest. When pressed about his crime, the Diamond City jailer will claim that Mel was caught trying to reprogram bartender Wellingham from the Colonial Taphouse to give him free beer, to which he states he would have done the same had he the know-how.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Mel can be found as a random encounter later on. He can be spoken to but no matter what is said he is not happy and just keeps walking. 'Sonya MK2' follows him.
- Mel will be flirtatious toward a male Sole Survivor when the sarcastic dialogue options are chosen in conversation with him, and comments on his looks when talking with Bobbi. He does not flirt with a female Sole Survivor.
- Mel may join the player character simply by stealing the cell key.
Mel appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc Will become hostile to player character while inside the tunnel during the quest The Big Dig for unknown reasons.[verified]
- pc In the console, use prid 0011fc2d to target him. Type recycleactor to reset him. Then use 0011fc2d.moveto player to return him to player's location.
- ps4 Mel may stay seated after getting hurt. You can still proceed as usual through the quest line and if this happens while he is in the Dig he should randomly appear behind you after you call for Sonya. [verification overdue]
- ps4 xboxone After completing The Big Dig, Mel may remain in the final excavation room and will become completely unresponsive.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.